Terms & Conditions
- You “client” or “intended client” must be 18 years old or above.
- Read and adhere to the Muse (“we”, “our”) terms and conditions.
- Pay for service(s) before a session or treatment.
- Clients who make reservations over the phone, online or at reception, have priority use of Muse Studio equipment. Walk in sessions are accepted but we cannot assure availability.
- By purchasing services or sessions, you confirm the client or intended client doesn’t suffer from any health conditions that might prevent her/him from physical or recreational exercise or to receive treatments from equipment. In case of any such condition, clients are advised to consult with their doctor prior to the start of a session. Further, the client will advise us immediately should health circumstances change.
- Our staff may not be medically qualified so if you have any doubts about your fitness or capability to exercise, we strongly recommend that you get advice from a doctor first.
- Any nutritional advice we provide should be confirmed with the client’s doctor, especially if client has medical condition(s) or taking medication.
- For hygiene purposes, wear suitable clothing and footwear when exercising (denim, bare feet, flip-flops, boots or a bare torso are amongst the range of clothing choices that are unsuitable) unless informed otherwise by staff for a particular treatment.
- Use a free locker to store your belongings when you are exercising or receiving treatments, no jewellery to be worn in any rooms with equipment.
- Please report to the reception 5 minutes before the start of a scheduled session. If the client is late in starting the session, the session will be shortened by this time and deemed as used.
- Be inducted and familiarised with the use of Muse Studio equipment. Certain treatments are performed only with trained staff.
- No photos or video recording is permitted within the Muse studio.
- Cancellations for scheduled sessions must be made 24 hours in advance. If you miss a scheduled session, the session may be recorded as ‘used’ and will not be refunded.
- You can use your sessions within 3 months from the date of purchase unless specified differently in the offer. Sessions are non-refundable.
- By purchasing services or sessions, you agree to the terms and conditions. In the unlikely situation should you need to cancel and we agree, deductions for administration, consultations and/or services used may be deducted at full prices (less any discount) before a refund.
- In case of multiple offers, clients cannot use offers in conjunction with other offers/discounts. Only one offer may be used at a time.
- We may make changes to the terms and conditions – these will be available for you to read on our company website www.musestudio.co.uk and on premises. Please frequently check for any changes to stay informed.
- Pricing of our services and products may change but will not affect any services already purchased.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these terms that is caused by any event that is outside of our reasonable control.
- Clients must use the studio and equipment in a proper manner and not in a way that might cause harm to yourself or others (just ask a member of staff if you are unsure).
- Do not use bad language or behave in an aggressive, abusive, intimidating, anti-social or threatening manner or in a way that might cause distress to staff or clients. We may cancel or refuse to issue a service/session(s) if a client doesn’t adhere to the terms and conditions and/or exposes staff or other clients to physical or mental loss.
- Do not use, block or interfere with fire, emergency or alarms (except in a genuine emergency).
- Use any parking facilities provided in accordance with the rules that the parking provider posts, which may change from time to time.
- Put your litter in one of the bins we provide.
- Do not enter our premises whilst intoxicated.
- Do not engage in any type of criminal behaviour whilst on our premises.
- Do not cause damage to the premises, our or another client’s property.
If You have any questions…
We aim to truly listen to our customers and make sure that we deliver top quality service at all times